It's not Christmas without Christmas Sugar Cookies, right? Right.
Nana's working on her journal for a HW assignment over break. She is supposed to write about what she's doing with her family with pictures.
Nana's working on her journal for a HW assignment over break. She is supposed to write about what she's doing with her family with pictures.
So, I thought I would share her pictures too. Here's Nana:
Mommy got cookie mix from Trader Joe's and we made cookies after dinner. Me, Madi and Isa rolled the dough and cut out cookies. Mommy frosted and we sprinkled them. Dev was building his Death Star with his Star Wars Legos so he didn't really help.
3 comments:
Fun! Love it from the kids point of view. You are such a good Mom giving them these great memories.
Tell the kids great job on the sugar cookies! They were really good =-) Plus the decoration on top was my favorite part!
Great job, Nana! I love it when the kids blog!
Post a Comment