Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lunch with the Littlies

Okay, it's fall. My most favoritest (I don't even care that's not a word...it is to me because my 5 year old loves to say it) season. Soccer. School. Soccer. Parent Meetings. Homework. Jammed in play dates during soccer. Laundry (x4 with 4 in soccer - Daddy makes #4, Madi's not playing...yet).

But honestly, it hasn't been as nuts as it could be. I think I might've mastered this. I don't feel frantic. I kinda feel like it's life. Simply Life. Everyone has adapted to our fall schedule exceptionally well.

So, what do I do? Add more to my plate. I am volunteering a bit more this year because Madi is at a great age where she can hang in the classroom while I work. I love it. She loves it. The kids love it. Win. Win.

The girls were at a play date after soccer and before I got my "cough". The never-going-away-sounds-infectious cough, yeah - I'm over coughing so much, can you tell?

Anyway, regardless of how crappy I felt it wasn't going to stop us from enjoying our Littlies. It was fun to have the Littlies with us for a play date of our own. We ate lunch at the Blazing Onion, an all natural beef burger joint. YUMMY.



Daddy and Madi.

Dev and Mommy.

Lunch.

Dev's mini hammagurgers aka Sliders with red (raw) onions just the way he likes them.



My Onion Burger. Um, I was so hungry I conquered that thing and it was OH so delicious.




Husband's Texas Heat Burger.
OH. MY. GOSH. The food was good. I recommend that you go. We had so much fun playing with them and talking to them. Why do they have to get bigger? I like talking about Cinderella and who would win between Batman and Darth Vader! It's moments like these we love to log into our memory file.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Those look AMAZING! I will definitely be looking this one up!

Go.Be.Love said...

OMG that onion burger looks so amazingly delicious......sorry for the pause I had to wipe the drool away! =P

Ignacio Family said...

Yummy food and YAY for you favorite season: Fall! Love these pics, especially of you and Devin. You really are looking fabulous Sheree, love the new haircut still!

chefamily said...

So happy that David could take some time off to spend with the family! I'm gonna have to take Dao there!