Monday, September 27, 2010

Boy Sleepovers vs. Girl Sleepovers

Boy Sleepovers are so fun. At least with these boys at this age, I'm guessing it won't always be this easy. But, for right now I'm enjoying the easy breezy of boys who love to play Legos, Wii and watch Star Wars movies.

I don't know if it's because Dev has watched his sisters (who are certainly sleepover experts) a billion times or if it's just his nature to plan out life. Maybe a combo?

He knew that they would eat dinner. They would play Wii then watch Star Wars episode I with popcorn (+ cinnamon and sugar mixed with surprise Star Wars fruit snacks and a Star Wars cookie made by Ian's Momma).

They knew they would pile in their newly composed Lego people with them while they watched the movie so they could reenact it all. Pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me.



They sat here and played for so long laughing and making their own Star Wars characters.


Movie time!
Dev's favorite part was probably that he got to stay up 45 minutes later than usual and seeing his baby sister go to bed. She has been so worn out by the end of the day she practically skips to bed happily.
She grabbed her books she wanted us to read before bed and was out like a light.

1 comment:

chefamily said...

What I love about having Dev sleep over is that you never know what he will decide to "cuddle" with. He usually sleeps with little legos or zhu zhu's underneath him! haha!