We wanted to visit the W5 and GG for a bit after dropping of Isa at school [they live semi-nearby]then headed to Red Robin for his Birthday Club meal. He was so excited to use his coupon for his free corndog [I know shocking it wasn't another hamburger but I think he's hamburgered-out for awhile]. My parents took him to Target [one of his other favorite places] to pick out a Lego Star Wars ship ARC-1710 Starfighter.
Now, he's enjoying his Lego surroundings and playing happily. He says 5 is the best age so far...Happy Birthday, Baby Boy! We ♥ YOU!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
DEV's 5!
We had the best time with our newly 5 year old yesterday. He opened his presents from us. Then, we made a trip to his most favorite place in the universe [so he says] the Lego Store. His sissies took the morning off to be with him. Isa built Lego people [3 for $9.99 - FYI] with her left over birthday money and shared 1 of her people with Nana - how sweet of her. :) We then went to Frost for a birthday doughnut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He looks so happy! I love that the big sissies got to hang out with dev on his birthday, too. Look at Isa helping her little bro make his Lego people! I really love the pic of all the kids together. That one is frame worthy!
5 really is the best. I remember.
Post a Comment