I said I would upload this yesterday afternoon...but it got too hot to do anything but be a lump. Which is exactly what I did. Today is supposed to be hotter?! We might refuge ourselves in Costco at 4pm. :) + Blogger has been acting funny style on me lately. If I upload it today it'll be a miracle!
Anyway, here's the lovely video of the lovely girlies singing the penguin song that Miss Denise taught them on the ride over. Denise, have we thanked you for that yet? Just kidding, it's super cute and I was eggin' them on. But, we forever had it stuck in our head from then on...I'm still actually singing it "Penguins attention! What?! Penguins begin. Okay?!.."
4 comments:
Okay so the winner for the cutest thing ever has just arrived! Stinkin cute, I love it!
Your right....I don't think that song does ever end!
They were so funny up on their "stage" singing away!
Ha! I love the arm flapping. So cute!
they were pretty funny!! :D
Post a Comment