We were knee deep in boxes...we had to clean our place and move into our new
home this week so it meant double time with holidays and summer camping trips thrown into the mix.
Every year we go into town (all of 5 minutes) to walk in the kids' parade. This year we didn't, we got to spectate from the sidelines which was more fun in my opinion. The kids just snacked and gathered candy being thrown. We had front row seats and had a blast with the C6! The H5 were out of town and offered us their seats. They said they were usually open. Sure enough they were, we were practically the only ones there maybe 10 more peeps came but dang - look at how many seats there were!! Thank you, H5 and C6 for inviting us to come sit in the "good" seats!
The kids preppin' for the parade with cherries and juice!

They handed out flags...which I was so thankful for because OF COURSE in the midst of our madness I forgot the flags!!

This is the regular parade! What's a parade without a firetruck?
and a marching band...
We had no idea this was going to happen!! DARTH came!! I was running in the parade trying to stop them to take a picture with my son! We've never seen them because we always walk it and the kids are usually done so we leave so watching had it's perks.

Mission
accomplished. He was super stoked despite the confused/
bewilderment/pure shock and amazement face he has going on here. He was like "Momma, did you see...?" He couldn't even finish his sentence it was
hilarious!

That's what's up, he looks like he's been putting in work - those costumes had to be
blazin' hot on top of the already
blazin'
hot weather!

I caught him mid blink and had already stopped the parade to make him take a picture so I couldn't ask for another! But, we have this guy (well not
specifically him) in
Lego size! This was so awesome!!
We were invited to a BBQ at the G5's parents' house as they were moving. We have taken over their home as they are moving to STL. It was nice of them to invite us to their goodbye/4th of July BBQ. It was yummy...then we ate again at the C6's house to gear up for the 'works!

Here they are,
blowin' stuff up.
Dao's brother in law and friends brought over a
ton of fireworks to blow up so the kids spectated. Dev and Pay were out for a bit...they shortly came in. The mommies were already inside with
Madi chatting preparing for Dev and
Pay's arrival. I have to say I love it, I want them to cuddle inside with me. Mainly because I'm not a big fan of loud and smokey... :)

The girls on the other hand wanted to hang outside and be with the daddies.
Madi and Pay cuddled up on the coach watching Dora.
5 comments:
Dev's flushed cheeks and popped collar. Can't get enough. I felt the same way when I saw ariel in the disney parade. Sigh.
Okay is it me or does Madi look older? Can you please tell her to just stop growing up? kthxbye
@nikki: totally! he was like pee in your pants excited and totally brought me back!!
@june: i know!! she's becoming a little princess diva though - we have started tantrums already...ugh.
Oh My! What a fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting day!
The kids were so tired! I gave them all baths at midnight and sent them to bed! Crazy!
Haha! pee your pants excited...haven't had that in awhile!
Post a Comment