Happy Easter!! The G6 Family hosted for the G-Family this year at our home and then we had dinner at my Mom's house with my side of the family. All in all it was a relaxing Easter. The kids enjoyed the surprise from the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny leaves his special surprise at our front door. Grandpa Eddie arrived that morning at 9:30am and stumbled upon the Easter Bunny's basket he'd left for the G6 kiddies. The kids were excited!! Not much chocolate but tons of fun games for them to share together. We did an Easter egg hunt indoors and ate until our tummies couldn't eat anymore!
Since we hosted, I didn't get a lot of picture of the food because the clinging monkey, Madi. She took up most of my lap and time. Her Uncle Ronnie took her for awhile and was able to get her to sleep while I ate, chatted and did a bit of clean up. :)
1 comment:
Everyone looks adorable!
It feels good to let go. I am sure Isa is happy to not be in a stuff dress!
Post a Comment