I have so much to catch up on but here's a start. I have been obsessing about blogging because I hate hate hate to get behind but I needed some relaxation yesterday and after today (explain that later as well) you'll see why.
First thing's first...this little girl in the tutu turned NINE January 22nd, 2009. Last single digit. Nine. I can hardly believe it, imagine it or fathom it. She's nine. Where did the time go?
On Thursday, January 22nd Isa, Nana and I went to go get Hot Cocoa and doughnuts for Isa's 9th Birthday before school. Then (it was a half day) we went to her class to help hand out special birthday treats. And, we met Grandpa Eddie at school so he could take Isa out for her 9th Birthday celebration. He took her to see Bedtime Stories, had Orange Chicken (Isa's favorite) and went shopping. She came home to a decorated house full of streamers and lanterns with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign. I made Orange Chicken from Trader Joe's (without knowing she had it for lunch-great minds think alike), brown rice and veggie Egg Rolls from Trader Joe's all Isa's favorite foody goodies topped it off with Two Bite chocolate cupcakes.
2 comments:
She is so adorable! I love this green on her! What a great color!
It's scary how fast they grow isn't it?
Happy belated birthday!! She is such a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment