Monday, September 8, 2008

Tiniest Ballerina

You'll have to excuse the wild hair and the semi boogery face. It's almost bedtime and I had to make sure I got pics before the tu-tu came off and pjs came on. :) The only way I could get her to budge a smile at this hour is to feed her. So, she's munchin' on some Cheddar Bunnies they FINALLY sell them at Costco. It's our most favorite munchie snack who needs Goldfish when you have Bunnies?

Cheese, Baby!

I had to get the poofy booty shot.

I am so wishing that Madi embraces dance. Nana loves it but she is trying Gymnastics for a little bit to see which she really likes to do. We let the kiddies lead the deciding on what they'd like to do and focus on nurturing their passions.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Send her to Miss Shannon! What a cutie pie. I can't resist a baby in a tutu. Hopefully my nephew won't mind :)

Sheree said...

i know!! i should but she's too far now that we live near canada. :)

Heidi said...

She is soooooo stinkin cute!!

Sheree said...

thanks! she is pretty funny in that tu tu!

Jackie said...

ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is! You've got the cutest kids!! And I love Devin's hawk, I think maybe he needs a car seat cover with a little more attitude now lol