Friday, June 27, 2008

My Little Cousins

I had the pleasure of baby sitting my little cousins yesterday morning. They live not too far but with both our hectic schedules...well, you know the drill-you get caught up. Anyway, they were so cute and I hope they had fun yesterday. They were completely content doing whatever-mainly playing outside and getting dirty. All in good fun is our motto.
Dev and Livi climbing up on my living room window to see the BIG kids outside. I took a picture before I told them to get down. :) They will be going to the same preschool next year..our Co-Op.

Painting...I was super smart to put our red/mess table outside for their painting pleasure.


Zoe spent the night the previous night so her and Nana played Polly Pockets outside to be with the BIG kids too.


Isa, Kendie and cousin, Luc playing soccer outside. They're the BIG kids I was talking about. Later that morning/afternoonish, Aaron (our other neighbor and who also has been in the same class with Kendie and Isa the last 2 years) came over and played soccer too.

This picture I'm most proud of because Livi was so disappointed that she couldn't put her shoes on like Dev could. So, I said Dev show her how to put her Keens on. I think every one in our family (extended too) has a pair of Keens. The easiest summer shoe ever created-you can run, get wet and your toesies breathe easy. Anyway, the first time she got them on-wrong feet but they're ON! Then, she figured out it felt funny and learned to switch them ALL by herself. Big GIRL!!!


Aunty and Uncle, if you read this-I have Livi's art work for you along with her extra clothes-we got a little wet and dirty yesterday. :)

No comments: