Monday, May 26, 2008

Leavenworth Getaway

Warning: Blogger uploaded my pictures out of order. So sorry, they'll be out of order. :)

All the kids: C6 + G6 minus parents and Madi.
left-right: Isa, Nana, Emma, Haley, Kaylin, Dev and Payton

Yeah, guess who has Starbucks radar? Denise mentioned there was one and I told her that was our first stop. ;)

Isa and Haley waiting in Starbucks' comfy chairs right by the bookstore.

The Gingerbread house. I totally should've gotten an ornament here. I'm still slapping myself for not getting it. It just didn't feel like Christmas but that was not very smart because now, I want one.

Our dinner with C6. Dev, Kaylin (just her hand!) and Payton Cheering.

The drive up on Highway 2. Scenic and beautiful!!


Haley and Isa the fishes or should I say Mermaids?


The happiest I've seen Madi. She was happy floating along.

Payton and Dev sitting in the Wade Pool.

Emma, Payton and Dev in the Wade Pool. They didn't venture off to the big pool. They were back and forth between the Wade Pool and the Hot Tub.

The C6 invited us to hang out with them on Saturday in Leavenworth. We jumped on it and were so appreciative for the invite. The kids had so much FUN! The C6 have 4 girls and yes, that makes a total of 8 kids and 4 adults. It was the funniest thing walking around Leavenworth with 8 kids trying to keep track of them, potty stops and getting icecream together. It was a blast. The Daddies were good and got their beer while Denise and I took the kids back to rest. The only thing I didn't get snap its of was the kids fishing because I stayed back with Madi. It was starting to rain and she was a cranky baby by 8pm so we hung out while every one else went fishing. I can't remember the exact report but all the kids caught at least 1 fish. I think Isa caught more. Nana and Dev came back with Denise and 3 of her girls. Isa, Haley, Daddy and Dao stayed back to fish.

Knitting Update: Haley (C6's oldest and is 9-almost 10) is learning to knit from her Grandma so I finally was able to cast on I knew how to do that and make my FIRST row. I need some practice but was so happy that she showed me. Thanks, Haley.

No comments: